Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!


... I am thankful most of all for a wonderful family and that my husband, Scotty, was able to spend the week at home with us. He was working from home, but he was here every night and every morning. It was nice!

I have a lot to be thankful for: my family, my faith, my health, my husband's job, a home to live in, friends, etc...

I am also thankful that my computer is temporarily fixed and I can post photos on my blogs. Hang in there friends... a new computer is in my near future. This old beast makes blogging very difficult and I'm too impatient to blog from my iphone. Sorry... hopefully it won't be long now. I'll write my list to SANTA.

Here are a few photos of our Thanksgiving table. My siblings, Mirriam and Josh, were able to spend the day with us. The food was good. We were on our feet all day cooking, but had a nice time! Believe me when I say that I was definitely thankful that my Achilles tendon has healed as well as it has, or that would have been torture!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment