Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A new Christmas Advent Calendar Idea

Over at the Blue Cricket Design blog I found an adorable advent calendar that is just perfect for me because I already have way too many Christmas decorations and the size is small!! Besides, it is SO CUTE!! Click HERE to go see it. Amy at The Idea Room also has an advent calendar idea. Click HERE to see Amy's list.

So, I've made my own. The kids are going to love this!!






It's a great way to help make sure you get in all of the fun activities that somehow get skipped if you don't plan them out. I actually had a hard time coming up with 25 activities. But here is our "personalized" list:

Decembe 09r Advent Events

1 comment:

  1. Jenny! It looks amazing! I love the colors you worked with! Way to go! I am in love with seeing all the fun Pocket Advents out there now! Thanks for linking me!

    Becca @ Blue Cricket Design

    ReplyDelete