Friday, January 29, 2010

Monsters

Perhaps it's because my little guy's drawings look very much like these monsters but, I just love this stamp set from Recollections called "My Little Monsters". (I bought the set at Michaels)

It has been awhile since I've done any stamping. My craft room is about three quarters unpacked but, I had to get a bit creative as I was throwing these together for a challenge I'm doing to complete four cards each month this year. That doesn't sound very hard, but here I am at months end. :-) Namely my challenge was not being able to locate my watercolor pencils, they are probably still in one of six boxes left to unpack. So, don't tell anyone but Crayola colored pencils work too- when you are under a deadline! GIGGLE, giggle...







No comments:

Post a Comment