Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's finally fall for me!


Although I've been enjoying the beautiful fall colors of the changing leaves, fall didn't feel like fall to me until I dug out the Halloween decorations. My kids are so excited! These little things that I sit out on shelves, tables, and counters, really mean a lot to them. They talk about each little decoration and their favorite decorations seem to change with the discovery of the next old favorite.


I have a lot of favorites too, but I just love pulling out the Halloween picture frames with photos of my precious family from years past. Here are my two rugrats- six years ago! The kids remember the events that took place when we snapped this photo, because they get retold every year. Here we are in Frisco, Texas - we went to the pumpkin farm/patch with my friend Crystal and her 4 kids. They had a petting zoo and a hayride. I love hearing them relive the fun!



An after school snack today thanks to Pillsbury and Betty Crocker. :-) The kids had fun doing the decorating. We'll be delivering the rest to our neighbors!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment