Monday, October 12, 2009

MUMMY TABLE CENTERPIECE

Here's a SIMPLE idea for a cute centerpiece. I've been doing it for years and I still believe he's one of my favorite Halloween decorations. I use this same glass votive for every holiday, they are really versatile.



YOU WILL NEED:

A glass votive
A candle
Self-sticking First Aid Gauze - I used 2" because my votive is quite large
Googly eyes- Again use a size that makes sense with your votive
Glue Dots (to attach the eyes)


Wrap the gauze around the clean votive. I started at the top and worked myself down. Leave a considerable uncovered space on the votive for the eyes. For the eyes: attach one to two glue dots on each googily eye and stick to the votive. YEP, it's that simple and SUPER cute!


Here he is all lit up!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I love homemade decorations, I'll have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete