Sunday, October 4, 2009

A little bit of Spidery Cuteness

 


Yesterday, I got to spend a little one-on-one time with myself! After Scotty's trip to Africa to help the team Biketown and then his business trip to Dallas, Texas, I was so ready for some time alone doing something fun. I signed up at the local scrapbook store for a fun class involving a bit of wood, paper and paper mache. I made this cute little spider, there are other little wood pieces to display during other holidays or months. In fact, Nicole, the genious behind this cute little guy, said she would cut out a CTR emblem for me. (Of course, the wheels are turning in my head, and I'm thinking of even more things)

Check out Nicole's blog and her cute crafts!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is just so adorable! What a fun decoration to have!

    ReplyDelete